top of page
No posts published in this language yet
Once posts are published, you’ll see them here.
  • I want to cancel my rental agreement. What should I do?
    1. Check the notice periods in the rental agreement. Extraordinary terminations see point 5. 2. Write a letter of termination with the complete address details, mentioning all the objects you have rented (e.g. parking lot, work room) and the desired termination date. 3. All contractual partners must sign the termination by hand. Scanned signatures are not acceptable. 4. Send your letter of termination by registered mail to Prestige Immobilien AG, Berninastrasse 29, PO Box, 8042 Zurich. We cannot accept cancellations by email. 5. If you cancel outside of the contractual notice period, you are obliged to find a suitable replacement tenant. We will be happy to support you in your search and advertise the apartment for you on Homegate. For an insertion we need good photo material of the object and up to 10 working days for the activation. The examination of possible interested parties usually takes about 2 weeks (request of all documents and examination of references), in the case of delayed feedback this can take longer. We therefore ask you to note that re-letting can take 4 - 6 weeks.
  • I would like to accommodate a subtenant. How do I proceed?
    1. To accept a subtenant, you need a permit. 2. Send us an e-mail to with the following information and documents for the desired subtenant: - Copy of identity card (ID, passport, residence permit) - Copy of the sublease agreement (lease agreement details) 3. Please also let us know if a subtenant leaves your apartment again.ou need a perm
  • How can I amend my rental agreement if there are changes to the information provided by the contractual partners?
    Send us an email to for the contract adjustment with the following information and documents: - Reason for contract adjustment (moving in together, marriage, separation, divorce, death, etc.) - Copy of official documents (marriage/divorce certificate, etc.) - Date of adjustment
  • How do I report damage?
    Report the damage online via our website www. in the Tenant Service.
  • How can I make an appointment with a handyman?
    1. Report the damage online via our website www. in the tenant service area. 2. When you place the order, you will receive a copy of the order sent to the craftsman by email. 3. Please contact the handyman directly to arrange an appointment. 4. If you have not yet given us your e-mail address, please register it (along with your residential address):

Frequently asked Questions:

Prestige Logo
bottom of page